Monday, December 12, 2011

Hibernation...

Hello, friends! 

Well, the end of the semester is here and I am up in Iowa for Regional Staff Conference with coworkers from Missouri, Iowa, Kansas, and Nebraska.  From here I will be heading to South Dakota to spend a week with my (extremely beautiful and wondeful) girlfriend's family before heading to California for Christmas, New Years, and the start of 2012! 

All this means that I will not be pedaling anytime soon.  So, I will be on a bit of a hibernation.  Fear not, friends!  Penny Peddling will be back before you know it!  Until then, take solice in these last few stats:

Places traveled last week: Campus a few times, Home, Bread Co. and Plasma. 
Distance traveled:  12.1 miles ($1.03)
Meters: Downtown 6 hours ($3.60) + Campus 3 hours ($3.00)

Total: $7.63
Grand Total: $127.14
Left to Save: $447.49

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and, as always, happy biking! 

~Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment