Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Stat Check!!!

Hello, friends!

I said a few weeks ago that I knew the math I had done thus far had gone awry at some point, so I resolved to go back and count everything so that things were proper.  Boy am I glad that I did! 

As of yesterday's post, I had written that I have saved $93.38 to date and that I have $489.25 left to save.  Apparently, I cannot add in my head as well as I thought I could.  According to the auto addition feature of Microsoft Excel, here are the actual stats, not counting today:

$ Saved to date: $116.42
$ Left to save: $458.21

I was off by over TWENTY DOLLARS!  Man, that certainly changes things, doesn't it?  We are moving along quite nicely.  We'll see if we can't get this whole debt canceled by the end of the school year, yeah? 

Here are today's stats:
Places traveled: Campus
Distance traveled: 3.4 miles ($.30)
Meters: 2.5 hours on campus ($2.50)

Total: $2.80
Grand Total: $119.22
Left to Save: $455.41

Happy Biking! 

~Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment