Sunday, October 23, 2011

Back in the Saddle!

Hello, friends! 

It has been too long.  WAY too long.  In fact, it's been so long that I have forgotten how long it has been!  According to the good people here at Blogger, my last post was on October 4, which was over 2.5 weeks ago! 

Why the reason for my hiatus?  Had I grown weary of blogging about my biking adventures?  Was Sulu broken, keeping me from riding around?  Did I break my leg?  Did the weather get too cold and I had become a pansy? 

No, fair readers, the answer is actually much simpler than that: I've been traveling and haven't been biking anywhere.  It's a sad state of affairs, but it is true!  In the past few weeks I have been to:

- Potosi, MO (no biking)
- Saint Louis, MO (no biking)
- Seattle, WA (no biking)
- Vancouver, BC (no biking)
- Saint Louis again (I had a bike, but I rode it recreationally only)

During that time I spent about 4 days in Columbia, 2 of which I was bed ridden with migraines.  So, I am very much ready for some pedaling! 

Come Thursday I will be back out of town, meaning I only have a few days of biking ahead of me this week.  But, fear not, dear readers, I will be back to it before the weather gets colder and my decisions on whether or not to ride to campus become much more difficult. 

Have an excellent day! 

~Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment