Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I probably need to post more often...

Hello, friends!

One month later, we are back to it!  Guess who got to ride a little bit yesterday?!  That's right, this guy!

For those of you who may not know, I am living in Saint Louis 5 days a week.  I am getting married in September (hooray!) but still have stuff to do on campus at Mizzou, so I will be commuting a few days a week back to Columbia.  What I haven't figured out yet is how all my biking is going to play into this. 

See, as it stands, right now I have no reason to bike in Saint Louis.  My current apartment is about 15 miles from Meg's place and I don't do a ton down there, so I don't have huge incentive to bring my bike over.  Added to that, there is more free more free parking in Saint Louis (or at least the places I go) than in CoMo, so I wouldn't be able to save a ton on meters, which we know is where the money is.

However, I can still save myself a few dollars a week with my 2 days in CoMo, so long as I spend time on campus (which I should be doing anyway)...

Fear not, dear reader, we'll keep peddling and keep posting until we have reached our goal.  Huzzah!

Stats:
Places traveled: Just to campus and back
Distance: 4 miles ($.36)
Meters: 5 hours on campus ($5)

Total: $5.36
Grand Total: $235.90
Left to save: $341.70

Happy Biking!

~Adam 

No comments:

Post a Comment