Friday, November 22, 2013

Lost Consequences...

Hello, friends! 

It's been a bad week for losing stuff here at La Casa Leong.  In the past week, I've misplaced a kindle, a box of pens for ACF (since found), my St. Louis Blues cap (since found), a presentation clicker we hadn't even used for ACF yet, and one of the ear buds on my headphones.  However, that isn't the worst of it.  The worst of it is that I don't know where my ear muffs are. 

You may be thinking to yourself, "self, why does he care about ear muffs?"  Well, friends.  It's cold and I like biking.  What I don't like are cold ears while I am biking.  A beanie doesn't fit well under my helmet and none of my beanies have visors so I can't block on the sun (or rain) as well with a beanie as opposed to a hat and earmuffs, like I normally do. 

All this losing stuff has brought to my attention that losing stuff may be my number one pet peeve.  Megan will tell you that this week I have not been in the best of moods and I have been randomly looking places for these lost items, hoping they will turn up somehow.  I've been told that lunacy can be defined as trying the same action over and over again but expecting a different result.  I'll tell you what.  If it wasn't in my nightstand drawer the first time I looked, there's a pretty good chance it won't be in there this time too.  =0). 

So, my friends, that's my latest biking story.  I've been biking on a dumpy bike and my ears are cold.  It's not even December and I'm already ready for Spring to be here.  Alas, back to looking! 

Stats:
Distance: 6 miles ($.52)
Meters: 5 hours on campus ($5) + 2 hours downtown ($1.20)

Total: $6.72
Grand Total: $423.38
Left to Save: $159.65

Happy Biking!

No comments:

Post a Comment