Monday, April 2, 2012

A Sunday Joy Ride...

Hello, friends! 
After a fun Spring Break without Sulu, I returned on Sunday, ready to come back and get back to riding daily.  I had the chance to use a stationary bike every now and then, so I still got some pedaling in, but I wasn't really going anywhere so I can't count those as real miles. 

When I returned on Sunday, I was back home getting some work done when my roommate called and asked if I wanted to go out to dinner when he got back from Ohio.  I was totally in and waited for him to come home.  When he got back, he had a great idea.  Why don't we bike to the restaurant instead of drive?!

So, we biked.  It was only a 5 minute ride, but it was totally worth it.  Getting back on Sulu and pedaling again was seriously a rush.  After a week gone, it felt good to get back to it.  This next week is going to be full of riding, I can tell you that! 

Stats:
Places traveled: Jingo's and campus.
Distance traveled: 5.4 miles ($.45)
Meters: 3 hours on campus ($3) + 2 hours downtown ($1.20)

Total: $4.65
Grand Total: $183.60
Left to Save: $391.03

Happy Biking!

~Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment