Thursday, September 15, 2011

My quest in a nutshell...

Hello, friends!

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted.  I'll update the stats just for today as a bit of punishment.  =0).

Just a quick post today.  One of my new favorite comics is xkcd.com.  It's really simple and a little bit nerdy, but still, it is really funny.  Here is the latest:

Really, isn't this what Penny Peddling is all about?  Instead of worrying about saving a penny per gallon because I have to fill up so often, I have the freedom of knowing that my transportation is petrol free.  My, what a wonderful world in which we live.  =0).  

Here are today's stats:

Places traveled: Chipotle, campus and the bank
Distance traveled: 4.1 miles ($.38)
Meter: 1 hour downtown ($.60) + 4.5 hours on campus ($4.50)

Grand total for the day: $5.48
Grand total so far: $48.33
Left to save: $533.29

Happy Biking!

~Adam







No comments:

Post a Comment